Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
PossibleNOW has identified enterprise privacy, consent, and preference management and our MyPreferences technology as an integral part of our overall growth strategy. We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive who is excited about representing this product line to the most progressive marketers in the world and acquiring enterprise level accounts.
The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary focus will be the MyPreferences product offering , including sales of SaaS technology and Professional Services to support strategic implementations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- New account acquisition within enterprise level accounts, existing clients, and potential partners
- Carrying out online demonstrations and in person meetings with new prospects and existing clients
- Pipeline management and accurate forecasting / reporting
- Quota attainment for named accounts on quarterly and annual basis Work with a cross functional team including business development, client success, and solution architects
- Trade show participation
- Travel requirement estimated at 25% per year
Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Delivery of engaging solution presentations
- Self-motivated and works well in a team environment - integrity and positive attitude
- 5+ Years experience selling into enterprise accounts
- Proven track record of success
- Experience managing a complex sale with multiple stake holders
- Experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS) technology to marketing executives a plus
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Duluth, GA, PossibleNOW is a successful, growing, family oriented, and private held company that is the industry leader for direct marketing compliance, consent, and preference management solutions via our SaaS technology and professional services offering. PossibleNOW solutions serve many Fortune 500 companies and thousands of the largest direct marketers in the world.
We offer a competitive base salary with opportunity to earn commission, plus benefits package, including paid holidays, paid vacation, medical/dental insurance, and a 401(k) plan.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Featured Career Opportunities
The Helpdesk support role is responsible for customer-centered technical support for the company’s desktop computing environment and corporate network, including supported hardware, Microsoft Office/Outlook and other business applications, and peripheral devices.Learn more
Zero-Party Data / Preference Management Buyer's KitBuyer's Kit
For More Information
PossibleNOW is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about current job openings or careers with PossibleNOW, contact our Human Resources Department at:firstname.lastname@example.org