MyPreferences® Features and Functionality
Personalize CX. Capture consent. Build trust.
Build panoramic views of your customers
MyPreferences enables you to build panoramic views of your customers by collecting consent, preferences, insights, and compliance data everywhere you interact with customers and prospects. Utilizing this data, your company gains deep marketing, account servicing, and privacy insights. This enables you to create and enrich valuable long-term customer relationships across all communication channels and interactions, building trust with your customers and facilitating deeper engagement.
Incredibly intuitive and simple to use, no other solution on the market today provides this level of robust functionality and comprehensive features to set your organization’s initiatives apart from your competition.
DIY vs Buy: view our whitepaperView Whitepaper
Zero-Party Data / Preference Management Buyer's KitBuyer's Kit
Panoramic view of every customer
Gain a comprehensive view of every individual across all systems, channels, and touchpoints with complete access to historical data, with reporting capabilities and the ability to analyze customer engagements and interactions for increased effectiveness.
Trust center self-service
Allows your customers complete transparency and control of their profile data, consents, preferences, and insights data with the ability to add, edit, or remove personal information at any time.
MyPreferences enables you to collect contextually relevant zero-party data and insights at every customer interaction. Our natural and gradual approach to collecting data helps you build trusted relationships and personalize customer journeys as your knowledge and understanding of each customer grows.
Leverage consent expiration settings at predetermined points or durations based on regulatory requirements such as CCPA, GDPR, and future regulations.
Reporting and analytics
Derive in-depth analysis on critical customer segments that can refine customer journeys.
Built-in audit capabilities
Maintain a complete history of preferences, consents, and insights captured by date, language, time, and source for near-real-time reporting and audit compliance.
Flexible preference configuration
Supports multiple configuration dimensions to drive highly flexible and layered preference and consent capture experiences to meet the needs of small or large, highly complex organizations.
Build real-time integration with any on-premise and cloud-based system throughout your MarTech, ServiceTech, InsightTech and LoyaltyTech ecosystems.
Internationalize preference, profile, consent, and insight collection across any locale to support multi-lingual experiences. Speak to your customers in their native tongue no matter where they are.
Drag and drop page design
Generate channel-optimized interfaces using our powerful, easy-to-use interface designer that enables you to create personalized preference collection workflows without any developer assistance.
Offer opt-down options
Allow customers to correct the conversation and avoid the dreaded global unsubscribe by offering "opt-downs" - the ability to change frequency of delivery, channel and products or services of interest.
Leverage our 3rd party data services capabilities to enhance data quality including real-time validation and other overlays to provide insights that help complete the customer profile.
Compliance by design
Simplify privacy compliance with a built-in Consent Management System without compromising on customer experience. Classify consent with user-defined version control, set expiration duration, localize consent language, and associate them to preference offerings. Built-in auditing and change management capabilities keeps you prepared for regulatory and compliance audits.
Understand what a given product, service, or brand really means to your customers by exploring their drivers, motivations, actions, and values. Collect customer feedback, opinions, and survey data to create a holistic view of each individual customer.
Robust customer profiles
Create comprehensive views of each customer based on behavior, purchases, demographic information, stated preferences and insights, survey data, and 3rd-party data captured at all touchpoints throughout the ever-evolving customer lifecycle.
The Anatomy of MyPreferences
MyPreferences serves as the unified repository for zero-party and first-party data captured across all touchpoints within an enterprise. It securely collects, stores, and disseminates customer profile, preference, consent and insight data to be utilized in every facet of customer experience. The data is organized in three main categories:
- Profile - The Profile area is where you store name, contact elements such as emails, phones, mailing addresses, and any piece of demographic and psychographic information.
- Preferences - The Preferences area stores all customer choices, subscriptions, communication frequencies, engagement channels, and any preference attributes.
- Consents - The Consents area serves as a universal consent repository that stores and manages all customer consents.
View the infographic to learn how MyPreferences leverages data and connectivity to enhance customer experiences.
Drag and drop page design
Build dynamic, personalized preference, profile, insight and consent collection interfaces, thereby enabling meaningful customer engagement across any channel or business application, all while providing providing transparency and control to customers.
- Generate channel-optimized interfaces using our powerful, easy-to-use interface designer that enables you to create personalized zero-party data collection workflows with drag-and-drop ease without any developer assistance
- Facilitate collection of customer insights, feedback, opinions and survey data through MyPreferences or by integrating MyPreferences with any third-party survey/opinion collection application
- Support spot collection, opt-down, and email unsubscribe workflows
- Drive digital experiences at scale with multi-lingual capabilities
- Easily track when each data point is captured, updated, archived, and expired
- Create impactful customer experiences through configuration, not code
Build trust by delivering content your customers wantWatch Webinar
Collect customer zero-party data at every touchpoint
Our goal is to interact with customers in a contextually relevant way across every touchpoint in the enterprise, such as CRM, POS systems, and many more. This process helps your customers understand the value and “why” this data is being collected, building trust throughout your customer relationships.
Honor customers consent and preferences
- Improve customer experience by tailoring each customer’s interaction across the customer journey in a way to demonstrate value in exchange for the data being collected to build trust and create a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Ensure consumer privacy compliance by storing customer data in compliance with regulations such as GDPA, TCPA, CANSPAM, CASL, and more.
- Communicate with confidence around the globe including European customers and partners governed by GDPR and other data protection regulations.
Maintain a complete history of consents
- Track consent statuses and expiration
- Manage consent language, date, time and source of consent capture
- Retrieve active and historical consents
- Configure consents for any global regulation
Share zero-party data across the enterprise
Store and distribute a complete history of zero-party data across the enterprise, while allowing customers to actively manage and control their data. Enable integration with CRMs, ESPs, and home-grown application, making every system “consent, preference, profile, and insight aware.”
Are you ready to gain more engaged customers?
With MyPreferences, go beyond opt-outs and enable yes/no responses, consent management, and lifestyle preferences. It overcomes common enterprise complexity challenges by integrating with your existing infrastructure such as CRMs, campaign management or marketing automation systems. You don’t give up what you already use and love — you gain more engaged customers. When customers are more engaged with your brand, you gain further insights throughout your relationship with them and can continue providing them high value experiences. Both you and your customer benefit, which results in improved customer ROI, loyalty, customer retention and trust.
Request a product demonstrationRequest Demo