Flexible Consent Management Capabilities Are a Must
In our quickly evolving digital world, regulators around the globe are crafting consent collection requirements by country and state. There are over 80 countries with privacy laws many of which include consent requirements (e.g. the EU GDPR, Canada, Brazil, Japan, United Kingdom) as well as a growing number of states (e.g. California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia). Requiring permission in advance to communicating undoubtably puts pressure on the size of your marketable universe.
Centralized Consent Repository Is Foundational (Scotiabank)
Whitepaper: Earning And Maintaining Customer Consent
PossibleNOW’s Consent Management Platform Can Help
MyPreferences, our enterprise consent and preference management software, was designed to address evolving local and global regulations. It solves consent management requirements by providing virtually unlimited configuration capabilities based on unique use cases, local legislation requirements and other mitigating factors.
MyPreferences is a purpose-built consent management platform that provides unparalleled functionality, best practices and connectivity that enables consent collection at all points along the customer journey. All consent data is stored in a central repository for easy access and is distributed to all relevant platforms across the enterprise.
Get More Info About Consent Software & Experts
MyPreferences Consent Management Provides:
- Deep segmentation capabilities for consent & other zero-party data
- Customizable consent language based on locale, geolocation, customer types, etc.
- Supports express consent collection through single- or multi-step processes
- Storage of consents using pseudonymous IDs (nicknames)
- Ability to concurrently collect preference and insight data
- Revocation of consent to automatically opt-out of hierarchical consents
- Consent audit history including consent language, date/time, and source