Gartner Market Guide for Consent & Preference Management for MarketersDownload Report
Deliver Business Results
Grow Revenue: Optimized opt-down pages saved 60% of unsubscribes resulting in $9.6M revenue over 5 years
Pricing for growth companies start at $2000 / monthLearn More
Earn Customer Insights
Create omni-channel data collection experiences in minutes with drag and drop functionality
Provide Consistent CX
Centralize and distribute customer insight data across the MarTech stack to facilitate consistent hyper-personalized customer experiences
Providing consistent customer experiences increases data sharing, loyalty, and lifetime value of the customer
Collecting customer preferences is essential in a data deprecation world
With greater choice, more sources of information, and social media outlets to voice their opinions, consumers have never been more powerful. As a result, they are pushing businesses for more personalized experiences. Additionally, 3rd-party data is becoming scarcer. Modern marketers are adapting by leveraging purpose-built zero-party data platforms to nurture direct relationships with customers and engage them in customer journeys made up of highly personalized experiences across all touchpoints and channels.
- Transparency - Show customers what data is being collected and how it's used, every step of the way.
- Control - Provide your consumers with complete control over their preferences, consents, profile, and sight data at every interaction.
- Respect - Share data across the organization to honor customer choices at every interaction and across all channels.
- Value Exchange - Share relevant content and establish reciprocity of value to enrich the relationship that turns customers into advocates.
Build trust by delivering content your customers wantWatch Webinar
Trusted Relationships Are Based on Both Parties Receiving Value
When customers share information and insights about themselves such as preference, profile and consent data, we refer to it as zero-party data. This data is ideal for hyper-personalization of the customer experience because it is provided directly from customers. When companies use this insight to provide relevant and valuable interactions in return, customers are motivated to continue to share information with them. This “reciprocity of value” is the foundation of healthy long-term relationships.
Forrester: ROI of Zero Party Data - Building Customer TrustWatch Webinar
Flexibility to Meet Evolving Preference Management Requirements
Companies of all sizes have difficulty adapting to the digital and compliance demands of the marketplace today. No matter the size of your company, you need a solution to grow with you.
Many solutions only work within one application and channel, which is a very limited approach. MyPreferences is omni-channel, enabling SMB to large complex enterprises to collect customer’s data across multiple brands and departments, centralize their zero-party data into a single view, and then use those insights to enhance customer experiences at every part of the customer journey.
Deploying an Enterprise Preference Management Solution Requires Experts
Deploying technology in complex organizations is always challenging. Consent and preference management platforms are no exception. PossibleNOW helps you get there. Our strategic consultants and professional services team leverage best practices and industry-specific experience accumulated from years of successful deployments to design and implement a customized solution to meet your needs. We help you gain adoption inside and outside your organization. And we help you integrate the solution company-wide so that you have a single view of your customers.
- Global compliance regulations are in constant flux
- Business requirements vary across operating units, product lines, and geographies
- Technology requires configuration, customization, and integration
- Specialized focus is needed
- Solutions must be built with “compliance by design”
- World-class performance and security are a must
Preference Centers Establish Transparency and Provide Control
The digital world can feel a little creepy. To gain trust, companies should be transparent about the customer data they possess and what they do with that data. Preference centers (aka Trust Centers) provide customers the ability to view, update, and delete all their personal information at any time.
What Preference, Profile, and Insight Data Should You Collect?
Customer preferences vary widely by industry. Our experts help you design the optimal zero-party data options for your customer base and situation, so that you can evolve your customer experience with hyper-personalized interactions tailored to your unique needs. Here are a few examples:
- Hospitality: Lifestyle preferences such as exercise and entertainment
- Hotels: Stay preferences such as bedding, location, and amenities
- Retail: Updates about store promotions, discounts, and new arrivals
- Healthcare: Wellness information, prescription alerts, and test results
- Financial services: Interest rate alerts, stock alerts, or business news
- Marketing: Product and delivery channel preference
- Customer service: Service alerts, delivery notifications, and product updates
Honor Customer Privacy
MyPreferences was built with compliance by design, meaning it’s built specifically to adapt to ever-changing global compliance regulations. It’s the very core of MyPreferences. With compliance by design in mind, use MyPreferences to:
- Capture express consent, update it, and revoke it as desired
- Honor communication preferences of each customer
- Ensure opt-outs are honored across your organization
- Access customer preference data in real-time to make desired updates
- Adapt to changing regulations (GDPR, TCPA, CASL, and more)
Learn About Enterprise Preference ManagementGet Information