Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst
PossibleNOW has an immediate opening for a junior to intermediate Business Analyst to join our Product team with good technical skills, particularly as it relates to developing software requirements.
This role will grow into a Product Manager role. So, prior experience on product teams developing user features, stories, including all of the technical artifacts that drive the product roadmap is a plus, but not required.
As a part of the product team, this person will have the opportunity to work across all departments including sales, marketing, professional services, and customer support
Outstanding documentation skills be key for building user guides, training materials, release notes, test cases, and presentations for both internal and external audiences.
Developing detailed requirements in support of new product initiatives will be job one. Candidate must be able to operate sufficiently at a level of technical depth that allows for specifications that are “developer ready.”
These stories will primarily be focused on API and Web Application development. Prior experience working with APIs is a plus, but is not required, so long as the required technical aptitude is present, and the candidate has a willingness to learn.
Working closely with product team members to build a roadmap that increases the gap between PossibleNOW and competing offerings, designing training materials that can be used internally and externally for new releases and customer education will be a primary responsibility.
Any prior experience working on SaaS product teams in the Campaign Management, Consent and Preference Management, Journey Orchestration, Customer Data Platforms, and other marketing technology and fulfillment tools will be a big plus, but not a requirement.
- Product owner for one or more software platforms.
- Develop technical requirements in the form of complete user features and stories.
- Must be able to work from start to finish on large initiatives.
- Communicate the value, and educate on the use of, new product offerings to all parties involved with sales, implementation and support.
- Play key role in UAT testing and validation of new products ensuring adherence to promised, expected functionality.
- Exceptional written and oral communications; to include designing and creating visual presentations using tools like MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Technical acumen, technical writing, and willingness to learn new technologies.
- For candidates with prior industry experience, a stable job history will be very important.
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is highly desired. Relevant industry experience (3 plus years) acceptable in lieu of.
- Demonstrable experience working with customers in all areas ranging from pre-sales to ongoing support.
- Experience with APIs, Data Platforms, Integration Tools would be huge plus.
- Cloud familiarity (Azure, AWS, Google) is a plus.
- Experience planning and driving training curriculums.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Duluth, GA, PossibleNOW is a successful, growing, family oriented, and private held company that is the industry leader for direct marketing compliance, consent, and preference management solutions via our SaaS technology and professional services offering. PossibleNOW solutions serve many Fortune 500 companies and thousands of the largest direct marketers in the world.
We offer a competitive base salary with opportunity to earn commission, plus benefits package, including paid holidays, paid vacation, medical/dental insurance, and a 401(k) plan.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Career Opportunities
Zero-Party Data / Preference Management Overview KitOverview Kit
For More Information
PossibleNOW is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about current job openings or careers with PossibleNOW, contact our Human Resources Department at:email@example.com