Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager will often have to troubleshoot and resolve configuration problems during solution implementation and ongoing end-user support. The Customer Success Manager will also be the liaison between the Operations organization and other teams including Development, Product Management and Sales. The Customer Success Manager must have a deep technical understanding of our product and can communicate at both a business and technical level. You will be tasked with resolving all operational technical issues to assure complete customer confidence. Must be able to quickly establish strong, trusted relationships with customers and understand this as critical to success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage the PossibleNOW experience
- Manage the customer onboarding process
- Have direct contact with PossibleNOW VIPS on a monthly (weekly) basis
- Build trust between the brand and the customer
- Help map their process and goals
Bachelor’s degree - MIS, Computer Science or related technical degree strongly preferred.
- Experience with DOMO, SQL, Google Analytics, Power BI, Salesforce, Dynamics, MS Office strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years technical experience in the software industry
- Experience maintaining outstanding external customer relationships
- Solid communication, listening and writing skills
- Able to work in a team environment with calm demeanor
- Ability to resolve user questions through a combination of independent study, investigative programming, and collaborative efforts
- Excellent understanding of enterprise application environments
- Capable of working with people of varied technical and operations backgrounds
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Self-starter with natural curiosity and technical agility
- A tech creative problem solver that can build relationships with customers
PossibleNOW is a steadily growing private company and the direct marketing industry leader for Do Not Call and enterprise preference management solutions. Our DNCSolution compliance service and our MyPreferences application boast an impressive Customer list including many Fortune 500 firms. PossibleNOW also has a compliance consulting division and a data services division. Located in Duluth, Georgia we offer a pleasant, casual working environment, competitive salary and a complete benefits package including paid holidays, paid vacation, medical/dental/vision/supplemental/life, AD&D, short-term & long-term disability insurance, HSA, FSA & HSA plans, and 401K plan.
PossibleNOW, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits package, including paid holidays, paid vacation, medical/dental insurance, and a 401(k) plan.
To apply, please submit your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com
Featured Career Opportunities
Zero-Party Data / Preference Management Overview KitOverview Kit
For More Information
PossibleNOW is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about current job openings or careers with PossibleNOW, contact our Human Resources Department at:firstname.lastname@example.org