Status Manager is the integration tool in the MyPreference application suite that keeps your CRM systems and marketing databases up-to-date with the contactable status of customers and prospects.
Status Manager tightly integrates company-specific, national, state and third party Do Not Contact suppression lists and opt-in contact elements.Features
- Monitors the contact status for customer and prospect records based on company-specific, national, state and third party preferences
- Synchronizes status updates with designed systems such as your CRM or marketing database
- Applies applicable Established Business Relationship exemptions to help expand your contactable universe
- Maintains the contact status history for each customer or prospect record over time
- Reduces compliance risk by ensuring that opt-outs are honored accurately and quickly
- Supports a defendable Safe Harbor position with a complete history of each consumer’s contact status
- Provides a constantly updated view of how customers or prospects with to be contacted and what type of messages they wish to receive — all from within your CRM system
- Reduces the need to rely on your IT department to manage complex federal and state suppression rules
To learn more about Status Manager and the entire MyPreferences application suite, visit www.mypreferences.com.
For more information, contact PossibleNOW at (800) 585-4888 or firstname.lastname@example.org