As your business grows or makes corporate acquisitions, so do the number of databases. The view of a customer in the Accounting or Legal department may vary from the view in the Marketing database. This can also result in multiple representations of one customer across your organization, making it difficult to reconcile an individual customer’s data. The inability to reconcile customer data could lead to missed marketing opportunities and lost revenue.MyID is an analytics engine that solves this problem by identifying and linking unique customers and prospects across the enterprise.
MyID can be installed as a secure appliance or as an application within your organization so that no sensitive data never leaves your network. You can deliver customer records in batch or feed them one at a time to receive keys that identify the customer uniquely, accurately and consistently.
- Consolidate and reconcile multiple views of customers and prospects — integrated person, household and residence levels of matching — in a single pass
- Scan existing databases for customer data — no need to import or transfer batch files
- Customer and business matching — provides both B2C and B2B matching
- Carry out all operations in an encrypted data format in a hardened standalone environment
- Enable a consolidated view by producing persistent common keys across business boundaries such as departments, regions or countries
- Provide management of customer and prospect keys at the person, household and residence level
- Enable multi-key scoring, allowing for keying at very strict levels (for legal and compliance), and somewhat strict levels for broader matching
- Deploy quickly — configure MyID and start matching data files within weeks
For more information about customer identification and the MyID application, contact PossibleNOW at (800) 585-4888 or email@example.com.