In the effort to comply with legislation such as Do Not Call laws or the CAN-SPAM Act, are you faced with “channel closing” opt-out requests? Is your contactable population shrinking because you are so focused on maintaining compliance with these complex and ever-changing requirements?
MyPreferences solves this issue by providing consumers with the ability to choose their preferred means of contact for marketing and account servicing. MyPreferences helps you narrow the opt-outs by proactively providing the means to opt-in to desired communication channels or marketing programs — while still ensuring regulatory compliance!
MyPreferences lets you collect and maintain consumers’ opt-in and opt-out preferences in a centralized repository. You preserve your company’s marketing universe by managing contact preferences according to marketing program, account servicing or line of business.
You get these compliance benefits:
- Reduces risk and enhancement of your safe harbor position by providing monitoring of critical compliance activities
- Ensures compliance with company, federal, state, and third-party opt-out lists
- Facilitates quick response to inquiries and customer complaints through extensive research features
- Establishes complete audit records for your entire preference history
- Improves third party vendor accountability through process and activity monitoring and alerts
Learn how you can satisfy consumers’ contact preferences and preserve your marketinguniverse while ensuring relevant regulatory compliance with MyPreferences.