DNCSolution® is the leading cloud-based solution for comprehensive, multi-channel Do Not Contact (phone, mail, email, fax, text messaging) compliance. PossibleNOW combine our knowledge of consumer regulatory legislation — from Do Not Call laws and the CAN-SPAM Act — to fax, mail, and text messaging regulations with our expertise in advanced cloud-based applications.
- Get the highest degree of regulatory compliance
- Reduce your compliance risk
- Conduct more effective marketing
- Save time, money and effort
DNCSolution helps ensure compliance across the enterprise including internal operations, call centers and with third party vendors.
- Supports one call center or hundreds of call centers
- Supports agent networks including thousands of users
- Enables compliance with Do Not Contact laws in the United States & Canada
- Includes tools to effectively manage Established Business Relationship (EBR) exemptions
- Provides tools to streamline and automate the compliance process
- Optional services for effective data hygiene on company-specific (internal) Do Not Call lists
Easily customize your campaign-based Do Not Contact solution with any or all of the DNCSolution suite:
- DNcall– comprehensive features let you focus on your marketing efforts while ensuring compliance with all relevant federal and state Do Not Call laws.
- Handles high volume call list scrubbing
- Effectively manages company-specific lists
- Create projects to manage multiple campaigns
- Also supports the Canadian National Do Not Call List.
- DNemail – ensure that your email messages reach those who want to hear from you
- Effectively comply with CAN-SPAM requirements
- Tracks email opt-outs by marketing campaign, company division, department or by product or service
- DNmail – improve your marketing ROI by ensuring better delivery and targeting recipients who are receptive to your products or services
- DNtext – conduct mobile marketing campaigns while complying with applicable laws
- DNfax–honor Do Not Fax requests as well as relevant legislation
Visit www.dncsolution.com for more information and helpful resources including regulatory information and charts.