PossibleNOW, Inc. is seeking an Application Support Engineer due to the rapid growth of our preference management SAAS product, MyPreferences. In this role you will be the front line technical resource for MyPreferences support efforts with large enterprise customers. Furthermore, the Application Support Engineer will often have to troubleshoot and resolve configuration problems during solution implementation and ongoing end-user support. The Application Support Engineer will also be the liaison between the Operations organization and other teams including Development, Product Management and Sales. The Application Support Engineer must have a deep technical understanding of our product and be able to communicate at both a business and technical level. You will be tasked with resolving all operational technical issues to assure complete customer confidence. Must be able to quickly establish strong, trusted relationships with customers and understand this as critical to success.
- Application discovery and documentation of infrastructure, architecture and technical requirements for client projects.
- Provide product support to customers, partners and consultants according to the support procedures in order to resolve problems from different complexity levels
- Fosters collaboration between Sales, Operations, and Development teams
- Bachelor degree – MIS, Computer Science or related technical degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years technical experience in the software industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Results-oriented, strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with developer and IT tools, use cases, .NET technologies, and web services
- Knowledge of a Relational Database Structure and ability to read and write basic SQL Select queries
- Experience working with Agile development teams
- Understanding of data, application, server, and network architectures and security requirements
Salary is negotiable - based on skill level and experience. Please submit salary requirements with resume.
We offer competitive salary plus a rich benefits package, including but not limited to paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, medical / vision / dental / supplemental insurance, tuition reimbursement program, 401(K) plan.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
NO RECRUITERS AND NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.