Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Security Systems Engineer will focus on providing onsite contract support for customer security applications. This position will monitor, manage, and maintain these applications to meet customer requirements. Work includes resolving issues for AV, DLP, Security logging and Webfilter tickets opened by end-users
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide onsite client support for key security applications.
- Report to Client Technology Services Manager and the Client Director of Security for notification of security issues and day to day direction.
- Adhere to client change control and ticketing processes. Make necessary application policy changes as necessary.
- Provide advice and direction to client on security recommendations.
- Weekly/Monthly account status reports, Time reporting, Develop and execute application upgrade plans per customer requirements.
- Continue education with updated certifications.
- Provide electronic equipment training to new and existing company staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Five years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree
- Five to ten years (IT)
- Desired Experience with:
- Symantec DLP or similar apps
- Websense Web Filter app
- McAfee EPO AntiVirus
- Ipswitch Whatsup Event Logging.
- Client and Server Experience.
- Data Security.
- Hardware Operating Systems.
- Networking Technologies.
- Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
Negotiable, based on skill set & experience
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO RECRUITERS AND NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.