- Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta
- Widely regarded as the industry leader for consumer regulatory compliance and preference management
- Composed of 2 organizations:
- Direct marketing compliance and campaign optimization technology solutions (www.dncsolution.com, www.dncquickcheck.com)
- Enterprise consumer preference management (www.mypreferences.com)
- Marketing solutions and data services
- CompliancePoint (www.compliancepoint.com)
- Direct Marketing Compliance practice group
- Information Security Compliance practice group
- Founded in June 2000
- Launched the first cost-effective cloud-based solution to address compliance with state and federal Do Not Call laws in 2001. Continually enhanced the solution to adapt to changing legislation and to handle compliance with multiple marketing channels (Call, Fax, Email, Mail, SMS).
- Created a consulting services group to identify and mitigate compliance risk in clients’ marketing campaigns; formally spun off as a separate company, CompliancePoint, in 2007. Added Information Security Compliance practice group in 2010.
- In 2006 incorporated marketing solutions data services to enable marketers to improve right party contact and to more effectively target the right audience; expanded the breadth of solutions in 2010 to include campaign management and customer identification
- Launched the first cloud-based application to handle enterprise-wide preference management (opt-ins and opt-outs) across multiple marketing channels; enables organizations to collect and honor consumer preferences through various touch points including preference centers on web sites